Fr Thaddeus of Vitovnica
– The first step to communion with God is to give ourselves up to God completely.
– With God’s help we can do everything, everything, when we turn to the Lord with our hearts.
– A soul which has given itself up to God’s will does not fear anything and is not troubled by anything. About everything that happens, it says: it is God’s will.
– Peace and joy are the greatest riches in this world and in the world to come.
– Humility is a Divine characteristic. Where there is humility, whether in the family or in society, it always spreads Divine peace and joy.
– He who sets an example to others through his way of life is humble. Example is the best proof of the truth.
– He who is humble is utterly content with what God has given him and he is happy at heart.Such people feel sorry for those who do not want or do not know how to amend their lives.
– If someone is very demanding, then he is tormented by this.
– He who thinks that he knows everything is disobedient and no-one can guide the disobedient.
– The disobedient do not rejoice in the Kingdom of God, because they always want to do their own will, not God’s will.
– When we are completely humble, then everything around us is humble.
– Only the meek and humble enter the Kingdom of Heaven.